ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, May 29, 2009

Edgar's request

Dear Mama,

Yesterday, Edgar made a simple request for our breakfast. He requested that we have a pandesal dipped in egg and then fried/toasted. I remember that you used to always give in to these simple requests of Edgar.

So this morning, after I bought pandesal, I also bought 2 eggs, and tried to prepare it as Edgar's requested. It wasn't really that hard, but it's something that I won't ever think of doing if only EA did not request it.

I could have said no, cause we were fine with the plain pandesal. But I know it's just a simple request that you will gladly do for him, that's why I made it. Angel and Ralph enjoyed them too.

That's all I want to say Mama. I also told Edgar that I did it for him, because of you.

Take care of yourself Mama.

I miss you.

I love you.


Daddy