ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Sunday, May 24, 2009

The monthly prayer meeting of Familia

Dear Mama,

We have attended the monthly prayer of the Familia this afternoon. Angel and Edgar was with me, Ralph didn't come with us though, because he said they have a fellowship today in the youth community where he belongs.

Anyway, I was looking forward to the prayer meeting since it's been a long time since I have attended one.

But of all topics that have to be discussed, it's about marriage and how to make it successful. It was supposed to be fine, but as the speakers were sharing their stories, I can't help but think of you.

I am thinking now, "Do really need to be in this community?" I mean, it looks like I don't fit in anymore. It's supposed to be for couples, and yet I am alone in attending these activities.

I guess, I just miss you so much Mama. Almost everything reminds me of the times we were together. I know it's too late, but I wish I have done more to make you happy while you were still here with me.

I miss you Mama. I love you.


Daddy