ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Ralph is sick...

Dear Mama,

I was able to enroll Angel this morning. At least I can rest from worrying for a while now knowing that she won't be stopping again this year. But I still have to work hard because I still have to pay for her next installments.

But the reason I wrote to you again today Mama is that Ralph is sick. He is vomiting, and we can't tell why. He was just fine, even after dinner. But after doing the dishes, while he was resting, he said he wasn't feeling well. Then he run to the bathroom and he vomits.

He has already vomited more than 3 times now Mama. I already gave him medicine, and bought him candies. He is trying to rest now, although he said he still feels like it every now and then.

Please help me take care of Ralph Mama. Only your touch can cure him.

I hope he can go straight to sleep so he can rest, it's almost 12 midnight here Mama.

That's all I really wanted to say Mama. Help me take care of Ralph. Thank you Mama. Take care of yourself too.

I miss you Mama

I love you


Daddy