ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Should I stop going to mass?

Dear Mama,

Yesterday, I was able to buy Angel new shoes and also a few school materials for the kids. This morning, we were fortunate to find a store which sells Edgar's uniform. At least, we won't need to have one tailored-made Mama.

I was lucky that Koya Zal gave me money so I can buy some of the kids school needs. At least, I was able to pay the electric with the money I earned from blogging, which is just enough. Next week, I hope I can buy the rest of Angel's books.

We attended the anticipated mass this afternoon Mama. But these fast few Saturdays, it doesn't really feel good inside the church.

Whenever I see the commentators, lectors, the knights, the choirs.... everything inside the church, I remember those days when we were still young and serving in the church Mama. Those times when we were both working, either in the choir or outside teaching kids in public schools.

Because of that, it seems I can no longer concentrate on the mass. All I do is recall the days we shared together Mama.

To be honest Mama, there are lots of things that reminds me of you today.

I miss you Mama.