ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Ralph is enrolled and my blogging progress

Dear Mama,

Sorry for not writing for a few days, I'm having problems with my schedules. Not really that busy, just don't know how to manage my time well.

I was also able to enroll Ralph last Friday Mama. Ate Let already sent the money for his enrollment, including our back accounts last semester. I just hope Ralph would do good in his studies, so as not to put to waste Ate Let's financial support. I keep telling Ralph that. I was also able to buy a few of Angel's books and notebooks with the money.

Another news I want to share with you Mama is that I was nominated as an emerging influential blogger this year. I know this is far from the Palanca Awards, but at least its something that proves I can accomplish something with my blogging. I have been getting feedback that I am wasting my time with my blogs.

I really don't expect to win Mama, but it's already a big deal to me. I hope you will be proud of me with this sort of recognition Mama. I just wish you're still here, so I can share with you all the excitement I'm feeling even though it's just a few votes.

That will be all for now Mama. Take care of yourself.

I miss you Mama. I love you.


Daddy