ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Just finished watching movies with the kids

Dear Mama,

It's 11PM here, just finished watching all episodes of Star Wars with the kids. We started last night, and completed the set tonight. We're just taking advantage of the remaining days of vacation Mama. And I also need to return the CD's tomorrow to my friend who lent them to me, and also the VCD player I borrowed from Blez.

The kids are still watching now Mama. I think they're watching Ghostbusters. I told them I will not join them anymore because I haven't worked since last night. I need to write some for tonight to make up for my non-production yesterday.

How I wish you were with us while watching the movies Mama. You could have enjoyed it, we could have enjoyed it better if you're with us.

I miss you Mama. Take care of yourself.

I love you.


Daddy