ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Mama

Dear Mama,

It is our second Mother's Day without you by our side. I don't think I have learned to live with that fact... I don't think I ever will.

We didn't really celebrate it Mama, although I took the kids to the mall today, only because there was no electricity the whole day and it was so hot in the house. I can only imagine that you were with us while we were walking in the mall Mama.

I can see different family groups, all celebrating this day with their mothers still with them. While we seem to be an odd group, two kids with a father in tow. Obviously, we really don't have any business about the occasion.

Anyway, I just want to greet you Mama, even only through this letter...

Happy Mother's Day Mama!

I miss you.

I love you Mama.


Daddy