ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, July 24, 2010

After a long while...

Dear Mama,

It's been a while, but I was finally able to visit you in the cemetery this afternoon. I'm really sorry for not visiting you as often as before, Mama. I really have no excuse. But believe me, I wish I could be there as much as I can.

I like being there with you, Mama. It's so quiet and serene. I would like to stay there forever, if only I could. If not for the kid, I would have stayed there longer. That's one problem I have everytime I go and visit you in the cemetery, I no longer want to go home. It's very peaceful there with you.

It's really been very confusing lately. I'm sure you know what I've been going through. I only have myself to blame for everything. I'm totally disoriented lately, Mama. I don't know what to do anymore. I hope I could get a grip soon.

Well, I'm beginning to sound not so nice again, Mama. So I guess I'll just end my letter here lest I burden you again with my worries. You are at rest now. Take care of yourself, Mama.

I miss you Mama. I love you.


Daddy