ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, July 9, 2010

Going crazy... so what else is new?

Dear Mama,

How are you? I hope you are fine, Mama.  Me, I'm not quite well, as always of course. I just wish I could be there with you right now so I won't have to go through all these pains and anxieties. I'm really loosing it, Mama. And worse, there is no one I can talk to, not with you being so far away from me.

But you don't have to worry about the kids, Mama. They're fine. Each one doing their best in school.

I really don't have anything to say, Mama. Except that maybe, can you do something like, you know, 'expedite' my trip there? Sorry, Mama. I'm just tired. I want this all to get over it. I wish I could be with you.

Take care of yourself, Mama. I miss you.

I love you, Mama.


Daddy