ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Still hurting...

Dear Mama,

I guess you know, I'm still hurting. How stupid of me to allow myself to be miserable like this, Mama? I hope I can get over this quickly... and alive. This morning, Ralph sent me a message. He favored a note I wrote on my facebook account saying that it will just be us, me and the kids... he wasn't agreeing with my actions all along. I guess I should take that as a cue, Mama.

Still, like I said, it's not easy, Mama. Please help me cope. I'm giving up, Mama. I feel I can't go on. Please help me, Mama. I dragging my feet again daily. It's hard Mama. I wish I could just be with you, so it will all end.

Sorry Mama. I guess, I should just stop now, before I say more pathetic things. Take care of yourself, Mama. I miss you. I love you.


Daddy