ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, July 2, 2010

I hope you are happy for me

Dear Mama,

Sorry, I haven't written again for quite a while. I was having so much in my mind lately. And honestly Mama, I don't know what to do. I was confused, distracted, and more.

I'm sure you know what I mean, Mama. Remember the last time I said I want to talk to you? Because I really do, Mama. I wish I could talk to you. I want to know what you have to say, or if you would approve. I wish you will be happy for me, Mama.

But it doesn't mean I love you less, Mama. You know I will always love you. I will never forget you and all the love that you gave me. I will still write you letters, and I promise that I will take care of the kids.

Speaking of the kids, they are growing well, Mama. Thank you for the foundation that you have set upon them. They couldn't have a better mother. Ralph is getting more serious in his studies now. He is in his third year in college, after all. Edgar said he was "appointed" president of their visual arts club. I hope that will help him improve his self-esteem. And Angel seems to be getting more active socially in school in his last year in grade school.

All in all, we're all great, Mama. We are just having trouble in thinking what to eat during meals. Aside from the usual fried dishes and out-of-the-can meals that we share. We surely miss your cooking, Mama. The kids haven't eaten "real" homecooked food for quite a while. But I promise to study how to cook better so I can serve them real meals.

This will all for now, Mama. Take care of yourself. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy