ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, July 16, 2010

Just another weekend

Dear Mama,

It's just another weekend. Ralph and Angel are in school today, although it's Saturday. They have some activities in the morning and they'll be back home before lunch. I'll be at work in the morning, so Edgar will just be by his lonesome, at least in the morning. After that, it's just another boring weekend for us, Mama.

Maybe the most exciting part for me is to be able to catch some sleep in the afternoon, that is if I can sleep. And tomorrow... well, we got a whole day to bore ourselves.

Some good news Mama. The kids are getting active in school lately. Ralph is joining their school's publication team, Angel is in the dance club, and Edgar is getting involved in a lot of their school activities, the latest of which is the English Club where he was appointed to be their section's representative by their teacher.

About me, well nothing new really, Mama. Same boring old me, who just can't till I get my turn to 'get home' too.

Anyway, that will be all for now, Mama. Take care of yourself. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy