ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Monday, May 6, 2024

Angel and Edgar

Dear Mama,

    It's past 9 p.m., Angel and Edgar our out in front of our gate, Mama. You remember Edgar's fish ball business I mentioned in my previous letter? They are there out now, selling. They started late, Mama. I think it was almost past 8 p.m. It was Angel's idea that they should start selling now. Actually, she wanted to do it herself, Mama. I just told Edgar to accompany her since it was idea anyway.

    I am not sure if they already have any sales, Mama. There's not much people passing around, and you know we don't really have a good relationship with our neighbors. That's why I was silently against it, but I did not stop them. 

    That's all I have to say right now, Mama. 2 more sleep and I'll be 56. I'm really getting old. I'm really starting to look old actually.

    Anyway, that's life. I'll be with you soon.

    I miss you, Mama. 

    I love you.


                                                                                                            Daddy