ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Wednesday, May 8, 2024

56 today

Dear Mama,

    It's official! I'm 56 years old today. I'm really old, Mama. It's inevitable. I'm not complaining. It's just that I wish there is something I can show for my getting old. Something that can make you proud of me, Mama.

    Anyway, our children and I went out to eat today as usual, Mama. It's automatic for us. Probably because we never really got use to having party at home, no matter how modest it can be. It was Ralph's treat, Mama. It's been like that lately, Mama. I hope we're not draining him financially.

    Angel and Edgar did not sell their fisball and kikiam tonight because we went out. Although we went home early (before 7 p.m.) Edgar decided they should take tonight as rest day. They will continue again, tomorrow.

    That's all for now, Mama. Tomorrow is not my birthday anymore. So, I guess it's back to (ab)normal.

    I really miss you, Mama.

    I love you.


                                                                                                           Daddy