ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, May 10, 2024

Post-birthday and pre-Mother's Day

Dear Mama,

    It's May 11 - 3 days after my birthday and 1 day before Mother's Day (tomorrow being the 2nd Sunday of May). 

    Our children are still sleeping, Mama although it's already past 10 a.m. As you know, Ralph is working graveyard while Edgar and Angel ended past 12 a.m. in their fishball and kikiam cart in front of our house. Angel actually slept at around 5 a.m., I'm not sure about Edgar, though, Probably around 2 a.m.

    I don't really have anything to say. I did the laundry earlier at 5 a.m., some of them might be dry already by now. Especially those I washed yesterday afternoon. It's hot again today, although it was a bit cloudy earlier.

    It will be our 17th Mother's Day tomorrow without you, Mama. If you only you are still here, I'm sure this would have been one of the most special occasion we celebrate during the day. I'm sorry, Mama. We were not able to celebrate you enough when you were still here.

    I miss you, Mama.

    I love you.


                                                                                                Daddy