ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Sunday, May 19, 2024

Happy anniversary, Mama!

Dear Mama,

    We arrived home at around 7:30 to 8 p.m., our children and I. We went out to celebrate our anniversary, Mama. Ralph treated us to a steak dinner, because Angel has been wanting to eat steak for a long time now. It was a bit expensive, Mama and I'm getting worried and concerned about Ralph's spending.

    Anyway, as I've said we went to celebrate our anniversary, Mama. I still remember when you reluctantly said yes and agreed to be my girlfriend. Thank you for accepting me, Mama. Thank you for giving me a chance. Thank you for loving me.

    Happy anniversary, Mama!

    I miss you.

    I love you.


                                                                                                                Daddy