ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, May 3, 2024

Why am I like this?

Dear Mama,

    It's Saturday morning, and I am done with the laundry. The sun's already hot considering it's only 8:30 a.m., but it's quite peaceful, Mama... so far. However, last night was not as peaceful. There were 2 motorcycles parked right in front of our gate. I mean, really right beside our gate, Mama. These were costumers of the grillery beside us. It wasn't the first time, Mama. Nor the second time. Last week, there was a pick-up truck parked also right beside our gate. We did not hear them parked because we do not have a dog. I just saw them when I woke up at around 12 midnight, Mama.

    Of course, I went out and asked the staff of the grillery to tell their customers to remove their vehicles. It is instances like this that stresses me out, Mama. Should I just let them be, and go back to my sleep? If I allow them, it will be repeated again and again, until they will think that it's normal. Am I wrong for standing up for my right, Mama?

    If only this grillery right beside us wasn't allowed in the first place, I won't be having these concerns. I won't be having these anxieties as night starts to fall in.  

    Is this all my fault, Mama?


                                                                                                        Daddy