ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, April 9, 2010

Anxiety attack

Dear Mama,

I hate it when I feel this way. I really don't know why it's still happening, Mama. All these anxiety attacks is really taking me down. I'm trying really hard not to entertain them, Mama, but sometimes it's just too hard to ignore. It's really difficult, especially without you by my side. I could not even talk to anyone, and worst, it's the kids who suffer because I easily get irritated.

If only I can be with you right now, Mama, then maybe I'll be okay. Unfortunately, I know that cannot be. That's too selfish of me to even think about it. I'm sorry, Mama. I'm just tired... really tired.

Sorry, I don't really have anything nice to say. I just want to talk to you and tell you how I'm feeling right now. I really miss you, Mama. If only I could embrace, I know I will feel better.

Take care of yourself now. We'll be together soon.

I love you.


Daddy