ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I'm not doing well, am I?

Dear Mama,

I think I'm not doing well as a father for the kid. It seems that I have been shouting more often again lately, even if I tried to tell myself that I will not shout again. If I am not shouting, I am here silent in front of the computer. I don't really engage the kids in conversations and share wise words to them, Mama. We had little talks over meals, yet I rarely encourage them to speak out.

I don't feel I am a good provider either, Mama. There are many things that I really wish I could give them, like a memorable summer vacation even just for once. I have been planning to take them on an out of town trip, perhaps an overnight in the beach, but as always, I cannot manage our finances to afford those. I hope it won't be too late and their already grown up when I can finally afford to give them that.

There's really nothing much to say, Mama. I just wish I talked to  you more when you were still here with me. I miss you, Mama. I really do.

Please help me pray that I can still have the chance to make up with the kids for all my shortcomings. Take care of yourself, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy