ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Monday, April 19, 2010

I'm sorry for how I acted on Ralph

Dear Mama,

I'm really sorry. I shouted at Ralph again. I'm sorry, Mama. I know you do not like that. I cannot help it, he was late again, and he never even bothered to text. Angel and Edgar were left at the house all by themselves. Fortunately, I arrived home early today.

I wish I can make him realize what I want him to do and why I want him to be responsible. Sometimes, I feel guilty though, Mama. Maybe I'm putting too much weight over his shoulder. But there's no one who can help me around here except Ralph, Mama.

Sorry, I was being grouchy again. I'll try to be more conscious and have self-control. I'm really sorry, Mama. It's difficult when you are alone. I miss you, Mama.

Take care of yourself. 'til my next letter.


I love you.


Daddy.