ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, April 24, 2010

It wasn't that bad

Dear Mama,

I went last night to the fashion event I was telling you last time, in spite of my hesitation. In your absence, Mama, I asked Angel's opinion and she said I'll be better with my polo loose instead of being tucked-in. Of course, I trusted her. I honestly didn't know any better, Mama.

As usual,I was like a wallpaper Mama. Silently observing in one corner looking at all the socialites and fashion aficionados attending the event. This is more right your alley, Mama, this fashion thing. I'm sure, you would have enjoyed it if you were with me last night.

As I was watching the proceedings of the event, I can't help but think of you. Yes, Mama, I know this is what you would want to go to. I wish I had the opportunity to attend this event while you were still here. I can't help but miss you more.

Sorry Mama, I was supposed to be telling you happy news about my experience. I won't deny, I enjoyed the event in spite of being a "wallpaper," but it could have been much enjoyable if you were with me. I really wish you were still here, so I can share with you everything that is happening in my life right now.

I really miss you, Mama.

Take care of yourself now. I will be with you soon.

I love you.


Daddy