ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Tired... again

Dear Mama,

How are you? Sorry for not writing lately. I got my hands full because of the income tax deadline, and at night, always feel sleepy, that is why I was never able to write you again.

Anyway, the kids all got their cards, and they seem okay. Edgar got an average of 87, Ralph almost made it to the Dean's List and Angel's general average is 85. Not bad really, right? Let's just hope that they continue these grades next school year.

I would be enrolling Angel first on April 30, next would be Edgar and the last is Ralph,  based on their scheduled of enrollment. My problem now is money. I just hope I find a way.

I'll stop here Mama, my eyes are already closing. Take care of yourself. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy