ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Monday, April 5, 2010

Angel wants to dance

Dear Mama,

It looks like Angel really got your interest to dance. She asked me the other day if she can attend the summer dance class in Holy Family, and since it was only P1,000, I said yes. This evening, she learned that the summer dance class would be held at the new site.

I told her I might not be able to allow her, because it's too far and I can't let her go there. Then she talked to Ralph, Mama and asked him to accompany her to her dance class.

That's how I knew she really wanted to attend this dance class badly. Should I let her, Mama? I know, your answer would be yes. I need to talk to Ralph about this first, I need for him to assure me that he'll take care of Angel.

No, Mama. I won't deny Angel of her dream, I'm just worried about her. I just want to be sure.

I need to go now, Mama. Hoping to be with you soon.

Take care of yourself, Mama. I miss you.

I love you.


Daddy