ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, April 30, 2010

Nelia's wake

Dear Mama,

We went last night, the kids and I, to the wake of Nel and it wasn't that bad. The kids are happy to be reunited with their cousins and your relatives were very happy to see the kids again, especially Angel. We went there at around 6pm and stayed until about 10pm Mama. Nel's interment would be on Tuesday, I don't know if I can attend though.

There was only a bit of concern last night, Mama. 'Ma, it seems to be is also sick. From what I heard, she was stressed and nervous in the last few days of Nel. Last night, they said she got dizzy and rested in spite of the many visitors coming in. Hope she is well, Mama.

Will be back there maybe tomorrow evening. Take care of yourself now, Mama, 'til my next letter.

I miss you, Mama. I love you.



Daddy