ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, April 20, 2012

Am I upsetting you?

Dear Mama,

I wish there could be a way to know how you're feeling about these things I'm doing right now. I hope I am not upsetting you for all those poems, songs and quotes I am doing for Gail. You know it doesn't mean I have forgotten about you , Mama. It doesn't also mean that I love you less. I hope you understand what I'm going through.

The thing is, all of these actually do not amount to anything for her and I do not understand why I keep on doing them still. But rest assured that I will never let the kids' welfare be compromised. I promised that I will never put anything or anyone on top of them.

If ever she would reciprocate, I would be the happiest. Unfortunately, I know that it is close to impossible.

Anyway, I really do not have anything much to say now, Mama. Take care of yourself. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy