ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, April 7, 2012

I need your embrace

Dear Mama,

I wish I could feel your embrace right now. I really need it. Nothing new really, Mama. I just want to feel your embrace.

Yesterday, I went to La Pieta to visit you. It's been a while since I went there, Mama. I'm sorry. The last I was there was November 1 last year. I didn't visit on February 14, your death anniversary nor on your birthday last November. I was afraid to find place desecrated again, I wouldn't know what to do. Good thing it was okay yesterday when I visited it. Except for the grasses which already grew because I am no longer paying for the caretaker.

Next week I'll be getting Angel's report card, and perhaps Edgar's grades will be released too. After that, it'll be enrollment of the two I will be looking forward to. Ralph on the other hand, has his graduation scheduled on the 27th of this month. I am still not sure if he can join the graduation because I still haven't raised enough funds for the balance on his tuition fee.

Anyway, other than problems on finances, which are not really new, we are fine, Mama. The kids and I are okay. They're healthy, behaved and are well. I am okay too. Trying to pick up the pieces and move on for the sake of the kids. So don't worry, Mama. I promise to take care of them, and I will fulfill that promise.

Well, I've said a mouthful again. Until my next letter, Mama. Take care of yourself. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy