ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Monday, April 16, 2012

You'll be proud of me yet...

Dear Mama,

I know I'm slow, but I also know that someday you will be proud of me too. I may not be the best father but I am doing my best to provide for the kids' needs. Sometimes, I can't do much that I can't really give everything. But believe me Mama, I am doing everything I can. Soon, Ralph would graduate from college. I hope he would know what to do. He would still still need to study, though. I will always be there to support him.

Another thing, Mama is the songwriting contest I've mentioned in my last letter. I really want to join that. I hope I would be given a break this time and my song would be included in the final list and make you proud. Maybe, she would be proud of me too Mama. Right? I'm sorry.

Anyway, I'll stop now. Take care of yourself, Mama. I really miss you.

I love you Mama.


Daddy