ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Another songwriting contest

Dear Mama,

There's another songwriting contest, and I'm dreaming of joining again. I will submit two songs if I can finish the second one. The first song is the one I wrote back in 1995 which was inspired by the Mt. Pinatubo eruption. I'm still not yet finish with the second song, Mama. It's a song that I am writing for Gail, although I don't know if she would even hear it. Having it included in the finals would give me a chance to let her hear it, Mama.

Sorry, I'm talking about her again. I can't help it. It's irritating me as well, Mama. I don't know what's happening to me. I'm sorry, Mama.

Anyway, I hope I will have some luck in this contest. If only I were a better singer, I would have a better chance. Just wish me luck... because I need it very badly.

Take care of yourself, Mama. I miss you.

I love you.


Daddy