ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Monday, April 2, 2012

My first day at my new job...

Dear Mama,

Today was my first day at my new job. It was okay, Mama. Nothing's exciting happened. I'm still trying to make heads or tails on what I was doing. Although, I am glad I was already busy on my first day. There are still lots of work to be done, and I still have to learn. I really hope I can deliver on the task expected of me.

But what's funny, Mama was that, all throughout the day I was thinking of Gail. AS IN. I never thought I'd miss her this bad, Mama. If only she knew how much she means to me. How I wish I can make her see.... I love her, Mama. If only there is something I can do to make her love me too.

I'm sorry, Mama. I don't know if it's okay to tell you all this. But you wanted me to be happy, right? And only Gail can give me that happiness right now... but she wouldn't, Mama... she wouldn't.

If only there is something I can do...

Take care of yourself, Mama. Sorry for this letter... sorry for being honest.

I miss you, Mama. I love you.


Daddy