ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Monday, April 23, 2012

What did I do?

Dear Mama,

What did I do this time? Why is Gail mad at me? Why is she upset? I didn't do anything wrong. All I did was expressed my feelings. The last thing I would like to do is to make her mad at me. You know that Mama, right?

Do I really have to let it all go and forget about her? Is she not the one, Mama? Don't you approve of her? I don't know what to do. First, you have to leave me... and now, Gail.

I'm sorry, Mama. All I've been writing about is Gail these past few days. I'm doing my best to forget her, Mama. I swear. I guess I should try harder.

Don't worry Mama, the kids are not being taken for granted. I promised you that, Mama.

Until my next letter, Mama. Take care of yourself. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy