ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Ralph will finally graduate

Dear Mama,

I was able to get my first salary from my new job yesterday, that means I will be able to pay for his back accounts and graduation fee in school, Mama. Isn't that great?! Ralph will finally graduate! Now, all I have to worry about is his OJT fee and fifth year tuition fee, and by his review time next year, I hope I am financially stable.

Good thing that my new job came just in time. I hope I can be wise and prudent in handling our finances this time Mama, so I can take care of all the needs of the kids. Don't worry, I promised you I will take care of them and I will do just that. No one can make me forget that promise, Mama. I may look lovesick or delirious sometimes, but I assure you, the kids' welfare is still my first priority.

Anyway, got to prepare for today's work. Will buy pandesal for breakfast and will wake up the kids. Bye for now, Mama. Take care of yourself. I really miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy