ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, September 29, 2012

...

Dear Mama,

I don't know what I'm going to say to you right now. I want to quit, yet I know I can't. I am distracted right now, Mama. Too many things going  on now, both good and bad... and then worse.

There are still no results in the songwriting contest, Angel and I attended a scriptwriting workshop yesterday and now she wants to join in the short film making contest, I still haven't published my short story book yet and I do not know if I should still continue with it, and I am about to lose my job again. That is if I am going to quit.

Still not in the best of health right now Mama, physically, mentally, emotionally... and I believe I am also spiritually malnourished. Otherwise, I would not be as disturbed as I am right now. It's really hard going through all these things alone. I wish you're here by my side, Mama. So at least I can hold your hand, or hug you. That would make me feel better.

I'm tired, Mama. I can't always be that strong. I need you, Mama. I miss you.

I love you.


Daddy