ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Going home after attending the workshop

Dear Mama,

I was able to attend the workshop today and went home without any hassle. The workshop was more of a symposium, actually. It wasn't interactive, aside from the crowd singing with Ryan Cayabyab. The finalists who made it the Philpop songwriting contest were also presented. Now, I know why I lost. They were good, Mama. I really do not stand a chance. If only I can play the guitar and sing better. Maybe I would have a chance.

Anyway, on my way home, while on bus... I suddenly felt a sting. I became sad. I imagine myself on the bus then, going home for the weekend after working five days in Makati. You were texting and asking were am I already and of course, telling me to take care. It was a nice and warm feeling. But this afternon, from Manila to Angeles, my phone was silent. All of a sudden, I felt the emptiness once more.

I don't know why. It was farthest from my mind. I guess I'm going through that episode again.

Well I better stop now before I start whining again. Take care of yourself, Mama. I miss you.

I love you, Mama.


Daddy