ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Ralph will be turning 20 tonight

Dear Mama,

Our son Ralph will be turning 20 tonight. He will be no longer be a teener, Mama. No, we're not yet really okay. I just have to let it go for now. It's his birthday, I don't want him to be stressed, fee; anxious or depressed on his birthday. I wish I would know how to handle him, Mama.

I am planning to take them out tomorrow night, Mama. Unfortunately, I am not  sure if it will push through. I have not yet received my salary and I am not sure if we will have it tomorrow. Worse, I don't have enough money right now to give to the kids for their allowance tomorrow. I hope things will get better soon, Mama.

I will have to stop here. I might start complaining again. Take care of yourself, Mama. I miss you.

I love you.


Daddy