ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Was that vertigo?

Dear Mama,

When I woke up this morning, I felt dizzy when I tried to stand up. It seemed everything around me was moving. I thought I would passed out. It was just a few seconds, Mama. But it was painful. And all throughout the day, I felt it a couple of times, especially when I looked down or everytime I try to stand up from lying. It was the first that this happened to me, Mama. I went to bed early last night, and I was fine. I don't know what triggered it.

This afternoon, I went to the hospital to have my BP checked. I felt relieved that it was normal, although I was still puzzled. I also feel a little pain at the back of my neck, Mama. I thought I was just having a stiff neck because I can't look behind me without turning my whole body.

Right now, I feel fine although I still feel dizzy sometimes but not as painful as it was this morning. Maybe tomorrow I'll be better, Mama.

That will be all for now, Mama. Take care of yourself. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy