ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Sunday, September 2, 2012

My first shrimp dish

Dear Mama,

Today I cooked Buttered Garlic Shrimp. I learned the recipe and procedures from YouTube, Mama. I searched for a shrimp dish because Angel has been requesting for me to cook something with shrimp. I was reluctant Mama, fortunately it turned out well. I wish you could have tasted it, Mama. You might have loved it too and you would have been proud of me. Angel gave it a score of 10.

I'm trying my best to fill in the shoes you left Mama, especially in the kitchen. I wish I can cook more real foods for the kids. I guess, they may not say it, but I'm sure they miss your cooking Mama. I know I do, Mama... just like how I miss you.

Until my next kitchen conquest, Mama. You're still the best cook for me. I miss you, Mama. Take care of yourself.

I love you.


Daddy