ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Dear Mama,

Angel and I was finally able to have the chance yesterday, we went to La Pieta and did brisk walking. I was not able to run because she said she would just walk and I cannot leave her. But it's okay, at least it's a start for her. Next time maybe she would run even for just short distances. She said she would also like to go to the gym with me sometime.

I also attended the meeting of the Knights of Columbus yesterday and was admitted as a First Degree member. I am still not sure if I will pursue my membership, but I am thinking that I do need to join some sort of community, somehow. Today would be their monthly meeting, I am not sure if I can catch up because I promised Angel we would go to the wet market today. I also do not have a plain white polo that is required to be worn during meetings, I am not sure if it's okay to wear any white polo with design, at least just for this time.

Edgar seems to be not feeling well, Mama. He seems to be coughing every now and then. He said it might be because of all those practices during the past few weeks for the choral competition. He asked me to buy him oranges, he said it soothes his throat whenever he eats some. I hope he will feel better soon.

I haven't heard from Ralph since he last went home. He might be busy, Mama. I'm not sure if he'll be here next weekend. Most probably, he will might go home next month, which is the La Naval fiesta. I'm still not sure, Mama.

Sorry for another lengthy letter, Mama. I miss having conversations like this with you. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy