ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Monday, September 7, 2015

Dear Mama,

I am about to rest, but I thought I'll write you a letter first. I really do not have anything new to say right now, Mama. We're just waiting for Saturday so we can celebrate Ralph's birthday. We're all looking forward to that, Mama.

My body feels sore right now, Mama. I went to the gym this evening. It's my second week and I feel worse now than last week. I hope I'm doing the right thing so I could keep myself healthy before it's too late.

I really do not know what to say right now, Mama. Let's see... Angel's birthday, I'm still trying to convince myself that it's okay if she won't be having a birthday party for her debut. After that, it will Edgar's graduation on March (or April). 

Sometimes I still wish that you are still with us today especially during these occasions. We all could have been happier if we are still together.

I'm sorry, Mama, I'm at it again. I guess I better stop now. Take care, Mama. I miss you.

I love you, Mama.


Daddy