ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Dear Mama,

Tomorrow's the start of another week, and of course, tomorrow is Ralph's birthday. I'm thankful we were able to celebrate last night. I was planning to give him a surprise visit in Makati on his birthday, unfortunately, our salary was not given last Friday. Which I cannot complain on because payday really won't be until Tuesday. I was just hoping they would give it early like they sometimes do. Anyway, we were able to have a dinner yesterday, Ralph was happy, his brother and sister were happy, and so I am happy too. I'm sure he will have a happy birthday tomorrow with his friends and officemates.

Well, Ralph's birthday is done. Next would be your birthday, our wedding anniversary, Christmas party, New Year's Eve, Angel's birthday, Edgar's birthday, and Edgar's college graduation. How I wish we could celebrate all those with you, Mama.

I really miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy