ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Dear Mama,

Just finished ironing Angel and Edgar's school uniform. Tomorrow is Monday again, it's back to school for them and back to work for me. Everything's good, Mama.

Next Monday, Ralph will be turning 23 although we will be celebrating it on Saturday because he is on Makati on weekdays. As usual, we will be going out, just the 4 of us. That is how we always celebrate, Mama.

You know, Mama, I've been talking to Angel and asking her what she wants for her 18th birthday... aside from the birthday party because we cannot afford it. She said it's okay for her if she won't be having any party. I felt guilty, Mama. I know she meant it when she said it's okay, but I also know she also wants the party. I'm sorry, Mama. I won't be able to make our baby happy.

I will be resting in a while, Mama. I need to wake up early tomorrow. Take care of yourself, Mama. I miss you.

I love you.


Daddy