ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Dear Mama,

I know I told you already about this, but I never stopped thinking about our Angel's 18th birthday this January. I do not know what to do to make it special and a memorable one for her. Last Monday, I asked my high school friends during an event we attended, and their responses overwhelmed me, Mama. All the things to consider - list of guests, place to hold the event, food, dresses, program during the event, and a lot of other things which honestly made me feel sorry that I asked.

Honestly, I felt stupid, Mama. How can I even ask or even plan an event for my daughter's birthday when I know I do not have the resources? I must be out of my mind! Poor Angel, she has me for a father.

I wish I can do something for her, Mama. She is a special lady, she deserves something special. Help me, Mama.

Times like this, I really wish you were here. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy