ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Dear Mama,

Just like that, Ralph's birthday is officially over. I asked Ate Tey to cook spaghetti in Sta. Teresita yesterday so we can sort of celebrate his birthday even though he is in Makati. It was just Angel and I who went to Sta. Teresita yesterday because Edgar was still in school at the time. I called Ralph yesterday evening to ask how his birthday was going, and he said they were eating out at the time I called. 

You know what, Mama? I received a text message from a batchmate in high school yesterday inviting me to join the Knights of Columbus. I remember when I was still young and an altar boy, I wanted to be a member of K of C. However, as I grew up, I realized that organizations like this do have expenses and I might not be able to support the activities. I know the members there are big time personalities. But I'm still contemplating. I might attend the meeting this Saturday.

Well, that's it for now, Mama. Take care of yourself. I wish you would visit me in my dream. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy