ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Dear Mama,

The kids and I went out this afternoon for the advance birthday celebration of Ralph. He came home at lunchtime together with his girlfriend. After eating, we prepared and went to Marquee Mall. We would be having dinner at a Japanese buffet restaurant but we were already at the mall at around 3 p.m. so we can bond and roam around while waiting for the time.

When it was almost 5 p.m. we already went to Yakimix, and at exactly 5 p.m. we were ushered in. We enjoyed the dinner, Mama. Especially Angel who likes the dessert table. We had eaten so much, now I feel like I need to run double tomorrow just to shake off what I had.

It was a nice bonding moment with the kids, Mama. Unfortunately, Ralph's birthday is Monday so he would be in Makati by then. They would be leaving tomorrow after lunch.

Well, that will be all for now, Mama. I wish you were with us. It would have been a happier celebration. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy