ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Dear Mama,

Angel requested for pizza today, because I asked what she wants me to buy for her on my way home. She said an umbrella, because her umbrella is broken... and then she added, pizza. A random request but I bought one anyway, it was in fact our dinner tonight.

Yesterday, I helped her open a savings account. I provided the initial deposit just so she could have an account, at least she would be conscious now and starts to save... I hope, Mama. Tomorrow, she said she will be joining me on my run after office. I'm quite excited because I've been egging her to join me for a long time. Although she said she will just walk tomorrow as I run around La Pieta. That's good enough for me, Mama. At least, that's a start for her.

I guess that will be all for now, Mama. We're still waiting for Edgar to come home. We've left a few slices of pizza for him. Wish you were here, Mama. I miss you.

I love you, Mama.


Daddy