ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Dear Mama,

I just have to write another letter to you. Atching Gay sent me a message telling me that there is an opening in  DepEd in Mabalacat. I said I will submit my application. Honestly, I am not really expecting anything because I might be tagged as overqualified again. Still, I hope this could be different and be the chance for me to improve the life of our kids.

When I told Nanay about it, she said she knows someone in Mabalacat DepEd. When she mentioned the name, it was the name Atching Gay mentioned to me. Nanay said he is a distant relative and he knows her. Looks I might have a chance, Mama. I wish this is the chance I am waiting for. Help me pray for it Mama. Thank you very much.

Take care of yourself, Mama. I miss you.

I love you Mama.


Daddy