ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Dear Mama,

How are you? Am I too formal? Awkward, I know. I still don't know what to say. I do not want to whine, Mama.

This week is the last week of Ralph and Edgar in school. They will have their final exams this week. Angel is already on vacation, although tomorrow is their deliberation. She is sure that there is no reason for her to be worried. I did not confirm her enrollment for the next school year at AUF, though. Because a P500 deposit was required and I do not have extra money then. But I will enroll her, Mama.

Ralph tuition for the review school is already paid. Now, I just have to worry about his balance in Holy Angel, otherwise he won't graduate and won't be issued his clearance. I am praying I will find the money, Mama.

Edgar is not yet starting in Jollibee. He is asked to submit his requirements to an agency in Dau. It was only lately that he was told that he'll be working under an agency. Have I already told you that he made it to their university newsletter? I think I did, or I didn't? Anyway, he did and I was surprised, but of course, I am proud of him.

I'm sorry, Mama. I really do not know what to say. I still do not see the silver lining. The horizon still looks bleak for us.

Anyway, take care of yourself Mama. I really miss you.

I love you, Mama.


Daddy