ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Monday, March 18, 2013

Dear Mama,

You know what? I had a very silly thought this morning. It just entered my mind, from out of nowhere, an office with a name on it - Dela Cruz & Dela Cruz, CPA's. Funny, right? I know Mama, it is funny.

I don't know, but I suddenly dreamed of opening an auditing firm with Ralph once he passes the board exam. Honestly, I have no worries about him passing. I know Ralph can make it... but me practicing? It could be a long shot for me. But it would be nice to work hand in hand with our son, Mama.

Angel will be staying at Nanay's house this week, Mama. She is the only one who no longer has classes. Ralph and Edgar still have their finals this week. I don't want to, but I'll be less worried because she won't be home alone when her brothers are in school, Mama.

Well, still no good news for us. More prayers, Mama. Help me make it through.

Take care of yourself, Mama. Until my next letter. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy