ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Dear Mama,

It's almost midnight and Angel is still awake. She's doing some school projects, Mama. Final requirements for their subjects before the school year ends. Next week they will be having their exams, the same with Edgar. Ralph will be having theirs the week after. It's only Ralph's tuition fee that hasn't been paid yet, Mama.

By the way, Angel was not able to visit Apo yesterday. They were told that she was not at home that's why they did not go there anymore.

Mama, how can I follow-up with Atching Ledy about the money they owed you? During your wake, she said she will pay those. Although since then I haven't heard from them. We really could use those money, Mama. Especially now that Ralph will be graduating and attending his review class in Manila. I really wish there something more I can do aside from praying.

I tried selling the freezer, Mama. I thought my friend would buy it. Unfortunately, when they saw it, they it said it was small for their requirements. So, I am still short of money. You know what is happening now at work, Mama.

Anyway, that will be all for now Mama. We will be sleeping in a while, after Angel finished her work. Take care of yourself, Mama. I miss you.

I love you, Mama.


Daddy