ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Monday, March 11, 2013

Dear Mama,

Just finished printing my manuscript for my short stories book, Plethora. I will just make a couple of review and proofreading before I submit it to the printer. Funny, here I am not knowing where to get money for Ralph's tuition fee and review needs and yet I still managed to dream of pushing through with my books. I know it will cost me a lot to print the book, I just thought you'll be proud of me, Mama.

You do not have to worry, Mama. I will prioritize the children's needs over my personal dream. I will make sure theirs will be taken care of before I dream of pursuing my personal and selfish interest.

I'm still trying to reach out to some friends. Thus far, I do not get replies, Mama. What's new.

By the way, Angel was sent home from school again. It's that time of the month and it always happens to her. I hope she'll be okay because they will be having their finals this week. She can't afford to be absent, plus she's still completing some requirements.

That will be all for now, Mama. Take care of yourself. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy