ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Dear Mama,

Ralph is on his way to Manila right now to pay for his fees at CPAR. Help me pray for his safety, Mama. I'm glad I was able to get enough money for his review tuition fee. They already picked up the freezer yesterday, Mama. Too late that I realized that it's a wrong time to sell the freezer because it's summer and heat would be worse. But there's really no choice, Mama. It's the only thing I can sell at the house right now. I promise to buy even just a small ref for the kids when we have money.

You know what, Edgar was admitted as a member of the editorial staff of their university newsletter. He did not even tell me that he took the qualifying exam. He said he already forgot about it because he wasn't expecting to pass. But last night he received a text message confirming that he passed and is now part of the newsletter. I'm proud of our kids, Mama.

Today's the second day of Angel's final exam. She's confident, as always, that she'll pass the tests. I'm not worried about her test results, Mama. It's her final requirements I am worried. I don't know what is it with her teachers that put more weight on projects instead of academics. I hope she gets the recognition she deserve.

That's it for the kids, Mama. They'll all fine. Don't worry about them. Take care of yourself, Mama. I miss you.

I love you.


Daddy